New generation design applied to new entry-level Twin Axess models.
The new generation design is newly applied to the entry-level Axess models. The large roof window brings in light and a whole new feeling of space. An ergonomic, contemporary interior in Sandy Brown (or optional Sandy White), with a new kitchen block, choice of bathroom solutions and four new layouts
The new Twin Axess is built on the latest
Citroen Jumper base vehicle. Featuring low weight, fuel efficient new Euro6.2
engines with a choice of 120, 140 and 165 Hp, offering improved torque and
- Automotive style face in white with
Citroen cabin interior with ‘Captain’s chairs’.
- New 2.2l Blue HDI Euro6 engines with SCR (AdBlue) technology.
- Manual gearbox only.
- Stop & Start.
- Electronic Stability Control.
- Manual Air-conditioning.
- Electric & heated side mirrors.
- New door panels with bottle storage.
- Traction and Hill Descent Control.
- Full Brake Control and Speed Limiter.
- Bluetooth DAB radios, MP3 player compatible & integrated
- Front bumper and exterior styling kit.
- Range of 15 and 16 inch wheel covers and alloy wheels.
- Towing hook.
- Rear view reversing camera.
The new generation Twin Axess
- New contemporary interior design with new lighting.
- Large dinette roof window 700 x 500mm.
- Compact bathroom solution with fixed shower and sink.
- Rear bedroom with single, double or fixed beds.
- Kitchen with 90l compressor fridge, soft close drawers, sink and 2 stove burners.
- Large dinette table also usable outside with extendable leg provided.
- Truma heater located to dinette (Webasto underfloor on 600SP Family).
- Optional Isofix.
The Twin range offers a total of 10 European layouts and 2 for the UK, with a range of bed formats, including the innovative SGX model with electrically-adjustable rear bed with storage beneath. The new Axess models offering 540 SP, 600 SP, 600 SP Family and 640 SL models in lengths of 5,4m, 6m and 6,4m.